Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Still rubbish at it

Well I thought I would update you all a little and say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I didn't make many Christmas cards because I had to work full time before the holidays, I know!! "how rude"!! Anyway Christmas went without hitch in fact without much of anything else. But now we're a whole month into the new year and my MOJO went west for a while. I just couldn't be bothered even looking at my craft room. Then some people asked if I could do a couple of cards and this spurred me through my mental block. how do you get through a mental block? I read blogs and watch youtube videos and somehow the inspiration returns. While I was surfing looking for my long lost mojo I found this lady here she is amazing and makes the most exquisite flowers from paper punches def worth a look and they must be easy because I made the lily's and after a few try's they look fabulous!!

Well my birthday is around the corner and I have just ordered my birthday present off my husband
look at this beauty Im just wondering when is the right time to tell him what hes bought me and how much its cost??? Well I am worth it :)

Have a great rest of your day, tomorrow I will be sat on the edge of my seat waiting for the postman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment