Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Im a rubbish blogger

I really am!! I read everybody's blogs in between one kid going and one kid getting up in the morning. Then once the last one has gone it all systems go, hoover, pots, washer on then off to my exile in the conservatory (FREEZING) and since my hubby's accident Ive been his B***H!! And theres nothing worse than a moany man! Oh dont think I said, he tripped over a tent peg on the first night of summer holiday and snapped his heel and his achilles tendon became untethered, I can say it now without going faint. Anyway hes on the mend and out of all Cyborg armour and walking/limping so he can make his own cuppa these days.

So today brings 7 cards sat on my table waiting to be made by tomorrow, Im not holding out much hope lol but I just thought I would share this. I made this last week for my friends mum who is an avid gardener. The template is from card-making downloads here and is quite fiddly and at one point I phoned my friend and asked if her mum would like a flowery card instead! but I did persist and pleased with it I was. The stickers and flowersoft were from Hobby Craft and the flowers from Wild Orcid crafts.
 
Im rubbish at taking the photos too!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jane - you won a prize at my blog (dated today, 9th Nov) - come see!
    CONGRATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks Kirsty I have Mailed you hun xx wahooo!!

    ReplyDelete